Stay quiet and central – right next to Copenhagen Central Station
One minute’s walk from Copenhagen Central Station and the vibrant Vesterbro district, Copenhagen Backpackers offers cosy accommodation in dorm beds.
Find your way to our door
Real stories from our guestbook
- Free clean sheets for all guests. We strive to create optimal cleanliness for all
- Most central hostel in Copenhagen
- Free superfast internet
- Bed curtains for increased privacy
- We offer breakfast buffet with home baked bread
- Reasonable bar prices
- Small cozy hostel (only 38 beds)
- 24 hours key chip access (reception time 8-22:30)
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking 8 minutes walk from us
- Get more questions about Copenhagen Backpackers answered here and…
- Book your bed online here
- Stay 2-3 days and get a DKK 10 discount per day
- Stay 4-6 days and get a DKK 20 discount per day
- Stay more than 7 days and get a DKK 30 discount per day
When you stay for more days the price will automatically change when you book
- Our reception is open from 8 until 22:30
- We charge DKK100,- per person for late arrival (after 22:30). Please inform us by email email@example.com
- Unfortunately we have no guest kitchen in the hostel. We only have our professional kitchen where no guests are allowed. Danish health authorities rules.
When you stay in our hostel, you will come to understand the true meaning of ” danish hygge”. This concept is a key part of the Danish mentality and although it translates as “cozy” it is far, far more than that… book a bed with us to experience it ;-)
Our hostel is located in the heart of Copenhagen, just steps from Central Station. We are pleased to offer you comfortable accommodation for a very affordable price in what is almost certainly the most convenient and central launching platform for exploring Copenhagen – smack in between the urban district of Vesterbro and the historical city center. All is within walking or biking distance when you stay at Copenhagen Backpackers. When you arrive by train or bus you can quickly drop your gear and head out exploring.
At Copenhagen Backpackers we aim to give you the best hostel experience possible both within our walls and outside in Copenhagen – our home. Before you arrive, you might want to know a bit more about the danes
In Copenhagen you might want to rent a bike and travel like us locals. You can book our delicious breakfast when you book your beed. We aim to be as eco-friendly and locally sourced as possible. We built most of the hostel with our own hands, we bake bread each morning for our delicious breakfast and the bar is stocked with Danish beer and other local products and we pay great attention to keeping our hostel as green as possible.
Hope to see you
Greetings from the Backpackers staff
For job applications please write firstname.lastname@example.org